Fundraising Programs to Help with the Cost of Hockey
ADVERTISER/SPONSOR PLAQUE PROGRAM
The Erie Youth Hockey Association (EYHA) is providing a Lion’s Pride Fundraising Program for the current season, that helps families defray the cost of registration fees.
EYHA members can secure an advertiser/sponsor to help pay for their player’s hockey fees. The advertiser chooses a level of sponsorship (see attached documents). A plaque is created for the advertiser and will be prominently displayed at the JMC Ice Arena. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the total ad value will go towards the player’s registration fees. The remaining 25% of the ad value goes to EYHA for administrative costs.
Reimbursements cannot exceed skaters last season's hockey fees. Any amounts in excess will be forfeited to EYHA.
At the end of the season, the sponsored EYHA player will pick up the plaque(s) and be responsible for delivering the plaque(s) to the sponsor.
December 1, 2012 is the final day that checks and forms for Plaque fundraiser can be submitted. There is no exception so we can get checks out in a timely manner.
Travel Program Deadline: December 1, 2012
House Program Deadline: December 1, 2012
All checks must be made out to EYHA Plaque Fundraiser, postmarked by Thursday, July 17, 2012, and sent to EYHA Lions Pride Fundraiser, 2029 Avon Drive, Erie, PA 16509.
This amount will be deducted when online registration for the 2012-2013 season on or before 7/29/2012. This includes full pay, three-payment plan, or five-payment plan.
If checks are postmarked on or after Friday 7/18 2012, the organization will reimburse the player via check from EYHA by latest 3/1/13. No auto deduction when online registration is complete after 7/17 midnight.
Please open and read or print the documents below for complete details on the program:
- Lion's Pride Fundraising Program Information
- Lion's Pride Sponsorship Form
- Lion's Pride Financial Sponsorship Agreement
Discount Card Fundraising Program
EYHA discount cards are now available. If you are registered with Erie Youth Hockey, you may pick up cards from Laura Restifo on/at: